Blastoise is evolved from Squirtle. It is known as the Shellfish Pokemon. A brutal POKEMON with pressurized water jets on its shell and They also used for high-speed tackles. Once it takes aim at its enemy it blasts out water with even more force than a fire hose. It advisedly makes itself heavy so it can withstand the recoil of the water jets it fires. The rocket cannons on its shell fire powerful jets of water capable of punching holes through thick steel. It strongly plants its feet on the ground before shooting water from the jets on its back.BLASTOISE has a water gun that protrudes from its shell. The water spouts are very accurate. He can shoot bullets of water with enough accuracy to strike empty cans from a distance of over 180 feet. It crushes its foe under his heavy body to cause fainting. In a pinch, it will withdraw inside its shell. The pressurized water jets on this brutal POKEMON’s shell are used for high-speed tackles. The waterspouts that protrude from its shell are highly accurate. Their bullets of water can precisely nail tin cans from a distance of over 160 feet.
- The jets of water it spouts from the rocket cannons on its shell can punch through thick steel.
- It deliberately makes itself heavy so it can withstand the recoil of the water jets it fires.
- This is why we took Blastoise on number one in the top 5 water type pokemon.
Basic attack of Blastoise:
- 1.Aqua Jet 2.Bubble 3.Fake out 4.Flash Cannon 5.Tackle 6.Tail whip 7. Withdraw 8. Water gun 9.Bite 10. Protect 11.Headbutt 12. Skull bash 13.Hydro pump
|Height||5′03″ (1.6 m)|
|Weight||188.5 lbs (85.5 kg)|
It is known as the Transport Pokemon. A POKEMON that has been overhunted almost to extinction. It can ferry people across the water. A gentle soul that can read the minds of people. It can ferry people across the sea on its back. They have gentle hearts. Because they rarely fight so that many have been caught. so in the numbers they remaining less. It took people across the sea on its back. It may sing in a lovely voice of cry if it is in a good mood. This gentle POKEMON loves to give people rides on its back and provides a very comfortable way to get around. People have driven LAPRAS almost to the point of extinction.
- This POKEMON is said to sing plaintively as it seeks what few others of its kind still remain.
- Threw Its high intelligence enables it to understand human speech.
- This is why we took Lapras on the second number in the top 5 water type pokemon.
Basic attacks of Lapras:
- 1. Sing 2.Water gun 3.Growl 4.Mist 5. Ice shard 6. Confuse ray 7. Body slam 8.Ice beam 9.Surf 10.Dragon pulse 11.Blizzard 12.Hydro pump
|Height||8′02″ (2.5 m)|
|Weight||485.0 lbs (220.0 kg)|
Vaporeon is evolved from Eevee if a trainer uses a water stone. Lives close to water. Its long tail is ridged with a fin which is often mistaken for a mermaid’s. Its cell structure is similar to water molecules. It will melt away and become invisible in water. When VAPOREON’s fins begin to vibrate, it is a sign that rain will come within a few hours. It prefers beautiful shores. With cells similar to water molecules it could melt in water. As it uses his fins on the tip of its tail to swim so it blends with the water perfectly.VAPOREON feels a spontaneous mutation and grew fins and gills that allow it to live underwater.
- This POKEMON has the ability to freely control water.
- Its body’s cellular structure is similar to the molecular composition of water.
- It can melt invisibly in water.
- This is why we took vaporeon on number three in the list of top 5 water type pokemon.
Basic attacks of vaporeon:
- 1. Growl 2.Sand attack 3.Tackle 4.Tail whip 5. Water gun 6.Yawn 7.Quick attack 8.Double kick 9.Aurora beam 10.Haze 11.Acid armor 12. Helping hand 13.Hydro pump
|Height||3′03″ (1.0 m)|
|Weight||63.9 lbs (29.0 kg)|
Nicknamed “the bully of the sea,” SHARPEDO is widely feared. Its cruel fangs grow back immediately if they snap off. Just one of these POKEMON can completely tear apart a supertanker.SHARPEDO can swim at speeds of up to 75 mph by jetting seawater out of its backside. This POKEMON’s drawback is its inability to swim long distances. The ruffian of the seas, it has fangs that crunch through iron. It swims by jetting water from its rear. The vicious and sly gangster of the sea. Its skin is specially designed to minimize drag in the water. Its speed tops out at over 75 miles per hour. Its fangs rip through sheet iron.
- It swims at 75 mph and is known as “The Bully of the Sea.”
- It can swim at speeds of 75 mph by jetting seawater through its body.
- It is the bandit of the sea.
- so we took sharpedo at number 4 in the top 5 water type pokemon.
Basic attack of Sharpedo:
- 1. Bite 2.Feint 3.Focus energy 4.Leer 5. Night slash 6.Rage 7.Slash 8.Aqua jet 10.Assurance 11.Screech 12.Ice fang 13.Agility 14.Poison Fang
|Height||5′11″ (1.8 m)|
|Weight||195.8 lbs (88.8 kg)|
POLIWRATH is evolved from poliwag.An adept swimmer at both the front crawl and breaststroke. Easily overtakes the best human swimmers. Swims powerfully using all the muscles in its body. It can even overtake champion swimmers. He is a strong and skilled swimmer so he is even capable of crossing the Pacific Ocean just by kicking. Although an energetic and skilled swimmer that uses all of its muscles, it lives on dry land. It can use its well-developed arms and legs to run on the surface of the water for a split second.POLIWRATH’s highly developed, brawny muscles never grow fatigued, however much it exercises.
- It is so tirelessly strong, this POKEMON can swim back and forth across the Pacific Ocean without effort.
- With its extremely tough muscles, it can keep swimming in the Pacific Ocean without resting.
- so here poliwrath on number 5 in the list of top 5 water type pokemon.
Basic attacks of poliwrath:
- 1.Bubble 2.Bulk up 3.Haze 4.Hypnosis 5.Mist 6.Pound 7.Submission 8.Water gun 9.Superpower
|Height||4′03″ (1.3 m)|
|Weight||119.0 lbs (54.0 kg)|
So here is our Top 5 water type pokemon from our side…