we talk about best starter pokemon of all time. We all know there are total 7 regions in pokemon series and every region have mostly three starter pokemon. Every new trainer has to choose one of them and start there journey in the region. We all remember in Kanto region where the pokemon series started, professor oak have four starter pokemon which are Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, and Pikachu. But Ash reaches late to choose one of them so other trainers choose three of them and only Pikachu is remaining so Ash decided to start his journey with him. This is the story of only one region but today we will know more about which starter pokemon is best for you to choose in all regions.
Best starter pokemon of all time
- We all know that Bulbasaur is a grass and poison type pokemon. It is known as the Seed Pokemon. But I think it is the best choice in the Kanto region to start with. Bulbasaur can evolve into Ivysaur and after that Venusaur which is very powerful.
- Bulbasaur has many powerful attacks and he has the ability to win many hard battles. Bulbasaur’s behavior is very good for his trainer he can do anything for his trainer till his last breath. To know more about this pokemon read BULBASAUR>>>
- In the list of Best starter pokemon of all time Charmander is one of the most powerful pokemon. It is also one of the favorite choices of the new trainer. It is also from Kanto’s starter pokemon. Charmander is a Fire-type Pokemon and it is known as It is known as the Lizard Pokemon.
- It is first to evolve in Charmeleon and after that, it evolves in Charizard which is Mighty and Most powerful pokemon. The flame on its tail indicates CHARMANDER’s life force.
- Cyndaquil is a Fire-type Pokemon which is introduced in the Johto region. It is known as the Fire Mouse Pokemon. We have Totodile and Chikorita is also have an option in the Johto region. Cyndaquil is capable of evolving into Quilava and after that into Typhlosion.
- CYNDAQUIL protects itself by flaring up the flames on its back. The flames are vigorous if the pokemon gets angry. It usually stays hunched over. If it is angry or surprised, it shoots flames out of its back.
- In the list of Best starter pokemon of all time next is Mudkip. Mudkip is a Water-type Pokemon introduced in Hoenn region. We have two more options in the Hoenn region along with mudkip is Torchic and Treecko. It is known as the Mud Fish Pokemon. The fin on Mudkip’s head acts as a highly sensitive radar.
- Using this fin to sense movements of water and air, this Pokemon can determine what is taking place around it without using its eyes. In water, MUDKIP breathes using the gills on its cheeks. Mudkip first evolves in Marshtomp and after that, it evolves in Swampert.
- Chimchar is a Fire-type Pokemon introduced in the Sinnoh region. Two more option in the Sinnoh region is Piplup and Turtwig. It is known as the Chimp Pokemon. The gas made in its belly burns from its rear end and The fire burns low when it feels sick.
- It is a very agile Pokemon. It is first to evolve in Monferno and after that in Infernape which is a very strong pokemon. Let’s get forward in Best starter pokemon of all time.
- Oshawott is a Water-type Pokemon introduced in the Unova region. Along with Oshawott, we have two more options in the Unova region is Snivy and Tepig. It is known as the Sea Otter Pokemon.
- It fights using the scalchop on its stomach. In response to an attack, it retaliates immediately by slashing. It is first evolving in Dewott and after that, it evolves in Samurott.
- Final pokemon in the list of Best starter pokemon of all time is Froakie. Froakie is also a Water-type Pokemon introduced in the Kalos region. We have two more options with Froakie is Fennekin and Chespin. It is a tough choice between Froakie and Chespin in Kalos because Chespin is also a strong pokemon.
- Froakie is known as the Bubble Frog Pokemon. It is first evolving in Frogadier and after that, it evolves in Greninja which is super strong pokemon.