All water type starter pokemon is strong against the fire type pokemon.So if any trainer choose a water type pokemon as his starter pokemon then they have an advantage against fire type pokemon.So in every region, there are different water type starter pokemon available.Water type pokemon is just lovely and powerful also.Mostly all water type pokemon’s are in blue color.just like all grass type pokemon mostly is in green color and all-electric type pokemon is in yellow color.When a battle is in water then water type pokemon is more powerful.
- So let’s begin with Squirtle in all water type starter pokemon.Squirtle is from the Kanto region.There are two more options available first is Charmendar and the second is Bulbasaur.Squirtle first evolves into Wartortle and after that, it is evolving into Blastoise and Blastoise is a very powerful pokemon in the Kanto region.And Blastoise is also one of the most powerful pokemon in the Kanto region as a water type pokemon.So if you choose Squirtle as your starter pokemon in Kanto then it’s not a bad choice.Squirtle defense is strong because of his strong shell on it’s back.He a Squirtle then we all know it’s speed is slow.It’s little in size but it’s a good option to choose as a starter pokemon.
- Our second pokemon in the list of all water type starter pokemon is Totodile.Totodile is a crocodile pokemon because it looks like a crocodile.Totodile is fast and powerful.Totodile evolve in Croconaw and Croconaw evolve into Feraligater.Totodile is used bite also because its teeth are very sharp.There is two more options available first is Cyndaquil which is a fire type starter pokemon and second is Chikorita which is grass-type starter pokemon.Totodile is a good option in pokemon generation second who loves water type pokemon.
- Our third pokemon in the list of all water type starter pokemon is Mudkip.Mudkip is a water type pokemon and it’s from Hoenn Region.There are two more starter pokemon’s in Hoenn region first is Torchic which is a fire type pokemon and second is Treecko which is a grass type pokemon.If you ask me then I will go with Treecko in the Hoenn region.But mudkip is also not a very bad choice because it’s a good option for a water lover trainer.Mudkip evolves into Marshtomp and Marshtomp is evolve into Swampert.Mudkip’s attack’s are very powerful also it’s the speed in water is good.Mudkip uses his fin as a radar to sense something.
- So here is our next water type starter pokemon from generation four is Piplup.In generation four Ash’s partner in the journey is Dawn and she chooses Piplup as his starter pokemon.Piplup looks like a small Penguin but he is good at battle.His speed is good and attack power is also good.Along with Piplup there are two more starter pokemon options in generation four which are the first Turtwig which is a grass type starter pokemon and second is Chimchar which is a fire type starter pokemon and mine favorite starter pokemon in generation four is Chimchar.But if you choose Piplum then we know it’s strong against fire type pokemon.Piplup is evolving in Prinplup and after that Prinplup is evolving into Empoleon.
- Generation five pokemon league is known as the Unova Region.Let’s begin in generation five In generation five our water type starter pokemon is Oshawott.I tell you Oshawott is a good option in generation five starter pokemon because it’s fast and one of the strongest starter pokemon.Oshawott is evolved in Dewott and Dewott is evolve in Samurott and Samurott is a very powerful pokemon.Oshawott is doing mostly all types of water attacks.Ash also caught an Oshawott in pokemon generation five.
- Here it is Froakie is Ash’s one of the most powerful pokemon.But it’s not Froakie who is one of the Ash’s strongest pokemon but it’s evolved from Greninja is Ash’s strongest pokemon.We all know Froakie is evolve in Frogadier and Frogadier is evolve in Greninja which is a water and dark type mixture pokemon and Ash’s Greninja is a very powerful pokemon.Ash caught a Froakie in Kalos region.There is two more option in generation sixth firest is Chespin which is a grass type pokemon and second is Fennekin which is a fire type pokemon.
- In all water type starter pokemon our number seven pokemon is Popplio and it’s from Alola region.There are two more pokemon available for a starter pokemon in the seventh generation, first is Litten which is a fire type starter pokemon and second is Rowlet which is grass type pokemon.In generation seven I think best starter option is Rowlet because rowlet is grass and flying type mixture pokemon.Let’s talk about Popplio, Popplio is looking like a Sea Lion Pokemon.Popplio evolves into Brionne and Brionne is evolve into Primarina.
- Sobble is our last pokemon in the list of all water type starter pokemon.Sobble is from the Galar region which is the latest region in pokemon.Sobble is look little but’s it is a very powerful pokemon.Sobble is evolving into Drizzile and after that, it is evolving into Inteleon.Sobble is Water Lizard Pokemon Because it looks like a lizard pokemon.There are two more starter pokemon available in pokemon sword and shield first is Grookey which is a grass type pokemon and second is Scorbunny which is a Fire-type pokemon.
- Here is our list of all water type starter pokemon.