We all know starter pokemon is the first pokemon of a new trainer. When a new trainer wants to begin his journey then he needs a pokemon which is his first pokemon so by the help of that pokemon he can catch other pokemon in Region.So he goes to the Professor of that city to choose his starter pokemon so now you understand about starter pokemon. So when a new trainer visits a professor’s lab to get his starter pokemon then they give him three choices one pokemon is grass type one is water type and one is fire type.So he needs to choose only one of them.In every region, there are different different options.So let’s talk about only grass type starter pokemon.
- We saw Bulbasaur in generation first of pokemon where this series starts. There are three starter pokemon in generation 1st Bulbasaur, Which is grass type pokemon second is Charmendar which is a fire type pokemon and third is Squirtle which is a water type pokemon.Ash did not choose Bulbasaur in generation first but he caught one Bulbasaur later in series and his Bulbasaur win many battles for him so we can say Bulbasaur is one of the powerful pokemon in generation first. Also, Bulbasaur is evolved into Venusaur which is a very powerful grass type pokemon.
- Chikorita is from generation second of pokemon series.There are two more options along with Chikorita one is Cyndaquill which is a fire type and second is Totodile which is water type.So let’s talk about Chikorita.He is a very cute looking pokemon and also a very powerful pokemon a leaf is placed on his head with the help of this he does attack like Razor Leaf.His attack power is low we can say but it’s a good pokemon.Chikorita evolves into Bayleef and after that Maganium and Maganium are very powerful pokemon his attacks are very effective and powerful.
- So here is our third pokemon in the list of all grass type starter pokemon is Treecko.Along with Treecko, there are two more starter pokemon available first is Torchic which is a Fire-type pokemon and second is Mudkip which is a water type pokemon.Ash Treecko evolves in all three forms the First treecko evolves in Grovyle and after that, Grovyle evolves in Sceptile.and Sceptile can be mega evolve which we can see in pokemon XYZ.Sceptile is fast and powerful and treecko is also very powerful his speed and attack power is good with comparison to Mudkip and Torchic.
- In generation four our grass type pokemon is Turtwig.Turtwig is evolved in Grotle and after that, it is evolving in Torterra.Ash is also caught a turtwig and he is very powerful and he later evolves in Torterra.There are two more starter pokemon available in generation four.One is Piplup which is a water type pokemon and second is Chimchar.Turtwig is small and two leaf is placed on his head and his final evolve form Torterra is look like a turtle and a forest-like shape is placed on his back.But when Turtwig is evolved then its speed is reduced he can not move fast after that but its attack power is increased.
- Snivy is a grass type pokemon and a starter pokemon in generation five. Generation five is the Unova League.There are two more options available in Unova League one is Tepig and the Second is Oshawott.Teping is Fire-type pokemon and it looks like a pig and Oshawott is a Water-type pokemon.So let’s talk about Snivy it looks small but very powerful pokemon when Ash tries to catch one then it’s defeated Ash’s Pikachu in Battle.Snivy evolve in Servine and after that, it evolves in Serperior that is a very powerful grass type pokemon.Serperior is looking like a snake.Snivy’s power and speed are very fast and powerful.
- In the list of all grass type starter pokemon number six is Chespin.The sixth-generation is called Kalos league and in this league two more options available with Chespin.One is Fennekin which is a fire type pokemon and second is Froakie which is a water type pokemon.Chespin is a strong pokemon and it fully evolves form is the most powerful grass type pokemon.Chespin evolves in Quilladin and Quilladin evolves into Chesnaught and Chesnaught is very strong pokemon.Some quills placed on Chespin’s head, But they are soft.Chespin is a good option in Kalos league to choose his starter pokemon.
So we move forward in the list of all grass type starter pokemon our number seven pokemon is Rowlet.Basically Rowlet is a Grass and Flying-type mixture so it’s a two in one pokemon so obviously its a good option in Alola League.With Rowlet there are two more pokemon available one is Litten which is a Fire-type pokemon and it looks like a wild cat, and second is Popplio which is a water type pokemon.Rowlet is fully evolved in Decidueye which is a grass and ghost type mixture so if we choose Rowlet then definitely we have many options.
- So it’s the latest region we all know which we called pokemon sword and shield and their starter pokemon very much trending on the internet nowadays.We saw Grookey there and it’s a grass type pokemon along with Grookey there are Scorbunny which is a Fire-type pokemon and Sobble which is Water type pokemon.Grookey is evolving in Thwackey and after that, it is evolving in Rillaboom.Grookey is a monkey pokemon.
- So here is our all Eight regions grass type starter pokemon.