Pokemon is a game or a cartoon where people caught Instinct or Animals and use them to fight. The instinct or Animal they caught is not normal they have some special powers by that they fight to each other. When a new Guy starts his journey then he needs a pokemon and that pokemon is called his starter pokemon and to get a starter pokemon he needs to go to a professor near his city. But there is a twist there because every professor has three choice so for a new trainer need to choose a starter pokemon among these three. There mostly three different types of pokemon available one is grass type, second is a fire type and third is a water type. Fire-type starter pokemon is powerful but I will tell you they are very stubborn too So it’s very hard to train them. So today we talk about All Grass Type Starter Pokemon.
- In generation first, we saw Ash Ketchum for the first time a little boy wants to start his journey and become a pokemon master. So he needs to choose his starter pokemon. So there are three options for starter pokemon in generation first. First Charmander which is a fire type starter pokemon. Second is Squirtle which is a water type starter pokemon and third is Bulbasaur which is grass-type starter pokemon. Charmander evolves in Charmeleon and Charmeleon is evolve in Charizard Which is a very powerful fire type pokemon I think. It’s mega evolve in pokemon XYZ.Ash did not choose Charmander as a Starter pokemon but he caught one Charmander later in series. When it evolves in Charmeleon then he did not obey Ash’s command as I say Fire-type pokemon is stubborn so choose them wisely. Charizard is a dragon pokemon and his power and ability are incredible.
- So in the list of all fire-type starter pokemon next is Cyndaquil which is from generation second and it’s a fire type pokemon as we all know. In generation second there is two more starter option along with Cyndaquil first is Chikorita which is a grass type pokemon and second is Totodile and it is a water type pokemon. I think Cyndaquil is the best option to choose a starter pokemon in generation second because Cyndaquil is powerful in comparison to the other two pokemon. Cyndaquil evolves into Quilava and Quilava evolve into Typhlosion and Typhlosion is very strong. A flame comes out from Cyndaquil’s back and trainers say the bigger the Cyndaquil’s flame the powerful Cyndaquil becomes. So if you confused in generation second’s starter pokemon then Cyndaquil is a good option.
- Torchic is from generation third starter pokemon. In a generation, third Ash journey partner may choose Torchic as his starter pokemon, and Torchic is first evolved in Combusken and Combusken is evolve in Blaziken. There are two more starter options available in generation three first is Treecko which is a grass type pokemon and second is Mudkip which is a water type pokemon. If you ask me to choose a starter pokemon from generation third then I will go with Treecko. Let’s talk about Torchic, Torchic is a small chicken pokemon. He looks like a cute little pokemon but it’s evolved forms are very strong.
- So here is our next fire type starter pokemon from generation four is Chimchar and it looks like a monkey. Ash caught a Chimchar in generation four he later evolves in Infernape and Infernape is Ash’s one of the most powerful pokemon he wins many fights for Ash. Chimchar’s second form of evolution is Monferno. There are two more options available in generation four one is Turtwig and the second is Piplup. Turtwig is a grass type pokemon and Piplup is a water type pokemon. Chimchar is very powerful and he is also a very fast pokemon.
- Taping is from generation five and generation five is known as the Unova region. Tepig is looked like a cute pig pokemon. There are two more pokemon as a starter option first is Snivy which is a grass type pokemon and second is Oshawott which is a water type pokemon.Taping is first evolving into Pignite and Pignite is evolve into Emboar and Emboar is very strong pokemon.Taping is small but it’s fast so it’s very effective against the slow pokemon’s. So if you are confused to choose a starter pokemon in generation five then Taping is a good option.
- Generation six is known as Kalos region where pokemon can mega evolve it means pokemon can be evolved after there final evolution form. It’s very good to see pokemon’s mega evolution. So if we talk about Fennekin then Ash’s partner Serena choose Fennekin as his starter pokemon in generation six. There are two more options available first is Chespin which is a grass type pokemon and second is Froakie which is a water type pokemon, and Ash caught one Froakie in the Kalos region. Fennekin is a fox type pokemon and it evolves in Braixen and after that, it evolves into Delphox which is a fire and psychic type mixture pokemon and also a strong pokemon. So Fennekin is a good choice in the Kalos region to choose.
- Litten is cat pokemon and it is a fire type starter pokemon in Alola Region and Alola region is generation seven. Litten is fast and its speed is incredible and he does very powerful attacks. Litten is evolved in Torracat and Torracat is evolve into Incineroar which is a very powerful pokemon. Along with Litten, there are two more options in the Alola region first is Rowlet and the second is Popplio.Rowlet is a grass and flying type pokemon and Popplio is a water type pokemon. If you ask me to choose one in Alola region as a starter pokemon then I go with Rowlet, But litten is also a good choice who loves fire type pokemon.
- So at last in this list of all fire type starter pokemon our last pokemon is Scorbunny.The newest series is pokemon is known as Pokemon sword and shield and in this series, there is two more starter option available first is Grookey which is a grass type starter pokemon and second is Sobble which is a water type pokemon. Scorbunny is evolving into Reboot and after that, it is evolving into Cinderace. Scorbunny is a rabbit pokemon and it is very fast.
- SO HERE IS OUR ALL EIGHT REGIONS FIRE TYPE STARTER POKEMON.